Friday

Lets Make our Dream come True..


O the pious people of the world,
O you who believe in the Oneness of the Lord,
O you who believe in the Prophet hood of Our Beloved Prophet (PBUH).
O you who believe in the day of Judgement.

Give me a warm ear to hear my words.

With a ray of hope I start to Dream,
A Dream which my dad had seen,
To contribute to what all the Prophets(PBUT) did,
to try to walk on the Sahaba’s feets.

We are promised heaven for all the goods we do,
But I see hardly few are eager to do,
It is everyone’s heart to serve Islam,
But find very few find time to Practice and do.

The best of the deed is to follow the QurĂ¡an,
The best of Practice is to follow the Sunnahs,
The best of the act is to bow down to the lord,
The best are those who do this and share with All.

I have Plea to All brother and sisters,
Please offer your salah on time my dears,
Let us not find the reasons anymore,
We don’t know how much of the time is left more.

Join hands together and help me to fulfil my dream,
The dream of every one of us to serve Islam,
Let’s call people to bow to our lord.
Help us to grow, and earn never ending Blessings of Lord.
  • Jazak Allah Khair.

No comments:

Post a Comment